Thursday, May 13, 2010

PT013 - Bass Kittens - Terminus

Another odds and ends compilation, but the Bass Kittens Sound is so cohesive that it works (or you could just say that I'm a lazy bastard who only ever writes one kind of music.)

A little behind the scenes insight: People who have worked with me know that I'm a real one take kind of guy.  If the track, or parts of the track, aren't happening instantly, I usually just give up and do something else.  "Mono Melo" started life as a really melodic old school kind of thing but I just wasn't feeling it.  Normally I would have thrown it on the junk heap but for some reason I was compelled to keep messing with it.  Eventually I hit on the idea of turning it into a patented Bass Kittens triple-acid line jam.  The acid version was turned around in no time at all and I think it turned out killer.

Buy:
Addictech

No comments:

Post a Comment